2011年8月25日星期四

Red bear brown leafy have what exactly do pandora drops the simple truth is

Low self-esteem can lead people to self-esteem is not strong, but I do not like your self-esteem so strong. I had a good talking to, for fear that wall hurt you.
I will be sitting in the last row of hands tuck, brilliant look at you, then my mouth up, smiling waves. You are not good words, and never called my name, so I was happy, I do not like the same with others. Your not good at words, simple words will let me touched and happy. I hate the kind of flashy words, so I cherish such emotions.
As long as you are, I feel everything, peace of mind at ease. Into the heart of learning can be many things.
Special rule your life, I was in law waiting for you, almost the moment I would worry, eagerly waiting for your video track.
I like you drink the water I drink, I like you told me many great truths, I speak like you and I look beautiful, I love you finish the title of my face satisfaction.
You and I apologize, I look angry, his heart was full of pandora beads pride, hypocrisy you say I, I feel cherished.
I have written, if it is years later, Will you marry me?
My boyfriend was always asking him look good or you look good, I said he good-looking, in fact, than he wanted to come to you handsome. But I will not holding his face, stroking his facial features that you look good, and when the time like he does think the world is also his best look.

没有评论:

发表评论